How To Prevent Hair Loss?
Seek help of your doctor if you are experiencing hair loss. He will ask you few questions about your diet, medicines you're taking, and whether you've had a recent illness. If you're a woman, your doctor may ask questions about your menstrual cycle, pregnancies and menopause. Your doctor may want to do a physical exam to look for other causes of hair loss. He may also check for an underlying health problem, such as hypothyroidism or infection. Finally, blood tests or a biopsy (taking a small sample of cells to examine under a microscope) of your scalp may be needed.
- Avoid too much styling experiment with hair. Coloring or perming your hair often can damage it. It is advisable not to perm and color hair the same day.
- Too much blow drying or hot curling can damage your hair. Also, do not pull your hair. Pulling hair put strain on the follicle and this may result in permanent damage and the follicle no longer being able to grow again.
- Avoid combing or brushing wet hair as they are more fragile when wet.
- Identify the right shampoo for your hair. Every shampoo has scientific value. To get the most for your money match it up to your hair type.
- Always wear a bathing cap while swimming and shampoo your hair immediately afterwards.
- Restrict the consumption of alcohol. Too much of alcohol is bad for even for the health of your hair. Also, avoid hair products that contain alcohol since it make hair dry, brittle and prone to breakage.
- Eat healthy diet. Crash diets aren't good for your health or your hair. Similarly, quick weight loss plans, especially low-protein diets, can cause hair loss. If you are dieting, take a multivitamin supplement.
- It's normal to lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day. If you are losing more than this, then consult your doctor.
This revolutionary hair shampoo has brought hair back to the thousand of people across the globe. IHT 9 is a polyherbal hair growth formula which is based on 5000 years old science of natural treatment ...
Effective & gentle, the natural formula of Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner lifts & seperate hair, leaving it soft, shiny & full of volume. Enriched with goodness of all ayurvedic ingredients, this mild conditioner...
Highly recommended kit for those experiencing severe hair loss for any reason. Apart from the hair loss, it also works for other conditions like thinning of hair, dandruffs or other scalp disorders...
This herbal hair oil with all its ingredients strengthens hair, prevents hair fall & reduces thinning of hair & baldness. Henna Nourishing Hair Oil promotes hair growth & stimulates hair follicles to grow new hair...