Hair Care Tips
Follow these hair care tips to keep your hair healthy and good looking:
- Generally, people in good health have healthy hair. This means following a healthy lifestyle will mean healthier hair for you. Eat healthy. Add plenty of fruits and vegetables to your diet. Avoid junk food, aerated drinks, alcohol and smoking.
- Using too much of hair styling products will harm your health. Avoid using hair styling products that contain alcohol. Also, hair products with harmful chemicals should be avoided. A lot of genuine natural hair care products are available these days. Find natural products for yourself.
- Do not pour or apply hair care products directly over scalp as this may clog the pores on your head.
- Wet your hair with normal tap water before you enter a swimming pool. This would prevent hair soak the chlorinated water of the pool. Wear swimming cap.
- Do not overuse hair dryer. Hot air can be damaging to your hair therefore select the cool setting when using a hair dryer. Do not blow dry one spot for longer period of time, keep moving the hair dryer. Maintain a good distance between device and hair.
- Use shampoos & conditioners that match your hair type. Trial and error is the best way to find out what specific hair product is best for your hair. Do a little research over the Internet. Check ingredients and other details before you decide to go for a hair care product. Natural hair care products are safe and effective.
- Always shower with warm water. Hot water can dry or damage your hair. Similarly, cold water is also bad for health of the hair.
- Remember hair is most vunerable when wet. Be gentle when shampooing and conditioning. Don't use excessive force rubbing your hair.
- Trim your hair regularly. As the ends of your hair get older and damaged by rough handling, they become prone to splitting, Nelson says. Get regular trims, at least 1/2 inch every four to eight weeks.
- A warm oil scalp massage 2 or 3 times a week will help stimulate and moisturize the scalp. You can use good quality coconut, almond or olive oil for massage.
- Eat a well-balanced diet, exercise & supplement your diet with vitamins to help balance your hair growth. Give your body proper Sleep.
This revolutionary hair shampoo has brought hair back to the thousand of people across the globe. IHT 9 is a polyherbal hair growth formula which is based on 5000 years old science of natural treatment ...
Effective & gentle, the natural formula of Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner lifts & seperate hair, leaving it soft, shiny & full of volume. Enriched with goodness of all ayurvedic ingredients, this mild conditioner...
Highly recommended kit for those experiencing severe hair loss for any reason. Apart from the hair loss, it also works for other conditions like thinning of hair, dandruffs or other scalp disorders...
This herbal hair oil with all its ingredients strengthens hair, prevents hair fall & reduces thinning of hair & baldness. Henna Nourishing Hair Oil promotes hair growth & stimulates hair follicles to grow new hair...